Hey! Hi! Sorry for not posting on this spot for a while now, I've been dealing with personal life and... Procrastinating on work.. Well, I'll be honest about that.
For starters, I have changed the appearance of this blog, in case someone didn't catch it.
This is very buggy, since this was archived (didn't expect that).
This is Before.
This is the current design.
Now I wonder if the background is working on other platforms...
I'm guessing it should..
Regardless, I've also created much more stuff outside of my Second Chance A.U.
At this point, it sounds like I'm making excuses and an empty promise, but I get easily distracted and I've stumped myself on my writing drafts (AGAIN.. This is not the first time).
So, to give you some appetizers while I'm trying to figure out how to finish my work that I'll be satisfied with, here's a few art pieces I've made.
This is actually a fanart for a Coraline project that I really enjoy, made by SH ART ANIMATION. This is a redraw of the recent episode, and my favourite section of the episode. I won't spoil much, but you should definitely check out in your spare time. Though, be warned, the first few episodes don't really find their footing until much later.
Yes, I made a third A.U, but this one will only be used to find an art-style and formula with comic-making, so this will be very short lived.
Only two stories have been written for this A.U, and they're pretty short.
I also drew this on MS Paint 'cause I got nostalgic for those old MS Paint speed-paints I used to watch in the early 2010s---and frankly I don't like the Windows 11 version.
If you are interested, I'll make a follow-up post to regarding that.
...
On a tangent, I was planning to code an entire theme for myself on this blog, but I couldn't understand the coding. B.T.W. I know coding, hello! I only know basic HTML and CSS, nothing fancy. I don't know Javascript, that's wayy too advanced for me. Maybe one day I'll scrounge it and use it in the future. No promises though.
One more thing before I depart, I made a video on my Youtube talking about a Coraline 2 and my opinions on why it wouldn't work.
I recommend you go check it out, and I have another video idea in the works, but I'm not going to spoil that just yet.
Alright alright, I think I've filled you all in on what's been happening recently. I've been busy with other things, and I've soft-locked myself from writing the next few chapters of my Second Chance A.U.
I thank you for your patience, whoever you are, wherever you are.
- K.P.-Studios
No comments:
Post a Comment